Advice on choosing the right mud press for your business Advice on choosing the right mud press for your business
SVN is the first unit in Vietnam market to directly manufacture and supply screw presses, with more than 10 years of designing and constructing wastewater treatment systems and consulting on selection of sludge treatment technology, SVN clearly understands each business line of businesses that need to use mud presses.
SVN provides mud presses for businesses:
- Seafood companies need technology to press sludge, the main ingredients are shrimp shells, crabs, fish fat;
- Textile dyeing companies need to thoroughly treat fabric sludge before entering the wastewater system;
- Plating companies wish to reduce the cost of wastewater treatment when the sludge is completely removed from the water;
- The water treatment company taking water from the river needs to completely remove impurities in the water before putting it into cleaning technology;
- Companies producing ceramic tiles and paints need to take advantage of the mud in the water before putting wastewater into the system;
- Food and cosmetic companies need to completely remove impurities in the water so as not to damage the wastewater treatment system;
- Owners of aquaculture facilities make use of mud in ponds to make microbial fertilizer or dry press for convenient treatment.
After more than 5 years of operation in the field of environmental engineering, SVN clearly understands the problems faced by manufacturing enterprises in sludge treatment, humus pressing, drying/moisture reduction of sewage sludge. research and manufacture screw slurry press.
Screw technology has been applied by leading countries in the world in the water treatment process, thoroughly overcoming the problems that manufacturing enterprises in Vietnam are facing such as:
- The amount of fat in the wastewater is too high that the old sludge pressing technology cannot solve;
- The high moisture content of the sludge costs a lot of transportation costs;
- Operating costs including labor, electricity, repair, replacement of components, maintenance are extremely expensive;
- The properties of the sludge are not well understood, so using inappropriate chemicals leads to low sludge pressing efficiency;
- Old technology without a self-cleaning mechanism is still manual and incurs costs;
- Many businesses want to reuse the sludge after pressing it into other business activities…
- SVN has taken into account the characteristics of wastewater from chemical manufacturing industries in Vietnam, so it advises on exactly the necessary chemicals and machine operation methods to minimize operating costs for businesses.
Screw sludge pressing technology will thoroughly overcome the difficulties in the process of sludge treatment of enterprises. With simple screw technology, the screw structure is designed to make the rotating movable rings separate the water from the mud and combine the completely fixed rings at the end to completely separate the water from the mud and push the mud out a separate collection system.
STRUCTURE DESCRIPTION OF SLIM PRESSER:
The sludge is pumped to the flocculation tank with a flow rate of 2 – 6 m3/h. At the flocculation tank, the sludge is mixed with the polymer. Polymer will be introduced to carry out the flocculation reaction, the polymer flow depends on the polymer used and the amount of dry matter present in the sludge.
In the flocculation tank, there is a stirrer system, which ensures the contact between sludge and good chemicals, making the reaction process easier. The sludge after flocculation will be put into the screw press to perform the water separation process.
Screw mud pressing technology is divided into 4 areas:
- Zone 1 and zone 2 with large gap sizes between stainless steel rings to perform the main water separation process.
- Zone 3 with a smaller gap between the stainless steel rings to perform the preliminary pressing process and separate the water remaining in the slurry.
- Zone 4 with the very small gap between the stainless steel rings combined with the slurry press disc reduces the sludge moisture content to less than 80% and comes out.
The machine is designed based on the helical screw driving principle for continuous operation. When the waste water is loaded, the screw both transports and rotates and squeezes the raw materials together to squeeze the water until the raw materials stick to residue and dry completely, the screw will push this material in turn. go through the slot of the screw to fall out according to the trough installed at the outlet of the machine. The water after being pressed will pass through the mesh slot and be collected by a conical funnel installed below the body.
The internal structure of the screw slurry press manufactured by KS Boiler is described as follows:
REASONS WHY SHOULD USE SUPPLY SCREW PRESSURE SUPPLYED BY KS BOILER
- As the first unit in the production and distribution of mud presses, KS Boiler understands the specifics of each type of sludge and advises customers to use chemicals or not to use chemicals to suit recycling. sludge or improve the efficiency of the output sludge dewatering.
- Direct production and completely guarantee the installation, warranty and maintenance of the machine
- 2-year machine warranty and lifetime machine maintenance with models provided by SVN S
- Thoroughly understand and solve common screw machine problems such as: shutting down the machine has not pushed all the mud in the machine, leading to jam due to mud and Polymer, non-quantitative chemical concentration leading to generated consumption. expense.
- The screw is chrome plated to avoid wear of the screw blade during operation.
- Overcoming the phenomenon of sludge in the body, because the machine’s lamp is synchronously molded, ensuring the gap for the movable blades, avoiding the phenomenon of sludge like other models of the same type.