Structure of autoclave sterilizer:
Autoclave sterilizercan be divided into 5 main parts:
– Sterilization chamber: Usually made of stainless steel material, which helps to ensure sustainability, long-term use in a humid environment, high temperature and high pressure for the autoclave. This part of the chamber is usually cylindrical in shape and can withstand great pressure during use.
– Pressure air duct system: This system has the role of controlling the temperature and pressure inside the steam chamber, usually made up of copper pipes combined with solenoid valves.
– Heating system: Made from heat-insulated incandescent, the outer layer is chrome-plated copper or stainless steel, helping to maintain the temperature of the autoclave.
– Circuit system: Including power, display, control boards, … help connect the parts of the autoclave together, ensuring they work smoothly.
– Safety system: Including a system of sensors for temperature, pressure, water level,…
Regulations on allowed conditions to use autoclaves
– Facilities and businesses need, depending on their professional needs, require functional units to calibrate the temperature points of the autoclave. Perform temperature calibration for autoclave to determine their temperature error.
– Facilities and enterprises using autoclave need to apply GMP production process – This is the real standard applied in production to ensure stable quality, meet registered standards and safe hygiene conditions. throughout the production process.
– The person assigned to operate the autoclave needs to meet the following criteria: normal health; aged 18 years and older; mastering expertise and profession; pass the rigorous examination and test as prescribed by law; be granted a group 3 occupational safety card by the owner of the business establishment or enterprise; assigned written tasks on operation of pressure vessels and boilers; participate in training courses on occupational safety and health held annually in accordance with the law.
The most common sterilization methods today are:
This method is commonly used in hospitals, clinics or medical centers. This method uses maintaining high temperature to kill harmful bacteria, viruses and microorganisms on the surface of the object to be sterilized. The ideal temperature to perform this method usually ranges from 150 degrees Celsius to 250 degrees Celsius in a few hours. This is considered a fairly popular method today due to its convenience and ease of implementation.
This method does not kill all living cells on the sterilized surface, it only inhibits to slow down their growth. This can also be seen as a rather peaceful method.
Pasteurization is quite suitable when it is necessary to sterilize in the production of fresh milk. In addition, sterilization methods using chemicals, plasma or radiation are also quite popular methods.
Steam sterilization is a method that utilizes saturated steam at high pressure and temperature to create compression, increase impact and impact, thereby helping to kill bacteria, viruses and microorganisms. object on the surface of the object to be sterilized. This is also the method commonly used on autoclaves.
Steam sterilization is also a method with outstanding advantages compared to the above methods and is applied in laboratories, hospitals or medical facilities, …
Application of autoclave sterilizer:
Autoclave is a device used regularly to sterilize laboratory instruments, microbiological culture medium, domestic waste, etc. The product is widely used in microbiology, pharmaceutical, medical fields. , industry. They come in different types and sizes, depending on the sterilization application.
Some specific uses:
pre-treatment of medical waste, an experiment to help neutralize infectious substances, germs, and bacteria. during incubation….
– Composite treatment in the rubber vulcanization process, ensuring the best physical properties.
– Application in the electronics industry: The autoclave is capable of growing crystals under high temperature and high pressure, especially synthetic quartz crystals for application in the electronics industry.
– In the medical field: The autoclave sterilizer is used to disinfect laboratory equipment and tools to remove all bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores,….
– Application in aseptic production: Producing equipment that can only be used once such as: Needles, clamps, needles, scalpels.
KS – Boiler specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining industrial boilers:
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksboilercompany
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCM.
Factory address: E2/52 B1 Da Phuoc, Hamlet 5, Binh Chanh District, HCM