|Same operating conditions||Fossil fuels, coal, firewood, biomass and biomass||Liquid fuel, gas|
|Installation area||The Boiler system is composed of many equipment that need a large installation area, need more space for fuel storage, waste treatment system, etc.||The boiler system is compact in structure, does not need space for fuel storage, waste treatment system, etc.|
|Environment|| - Generate dust during transportation and unloading.|
- When operating a large exhaust smoke derivative, the smoke component index is high.
|- Working environment, clean and friendly
- When operating, exhaust fumes always meet the criteria of QCMT, the index of smoke gas components is low and completely absent.
|Operate||-Need an operator when operating and handling because there are many devices operating independently.|
- For large systems, 4-5 people are needed in 1 shift, and for small systems, about 1-2 people in 1 shift.
|The furnace is designed to operate automatically, independent of the operator.|
|Maintenance, cleaning, repair||- Complex system, high cleaning cost.|
- Need to clean weekly, monthly.
- Long and complicated editing time.
|-Simple system, easy to clean.
-No need for continuous cleaning, can be up to every 6 months.
- Quick and simple repair and replacement time
|Longevity||- Equipment has a lifespan of 10-20 years depending on the manufacturer. Internal components need to be replaced in order to function.|
- The fuel feeder is usually 3-5 years old after the warranty will be damaged, due to the friction of the solid material.
- Auxiliary equipment, water heater, air dryer has a lifespan of about 4-5 years and must be replaced
- Dust filter cyclone system is also worn by friction and has a lifespan of 5-6 years
- Old water dust suppression treatment system Lifetime, when the warranty period expires, is about 1-2 years like the pump system.
- The pipeline system is the same, it takes about 2-3 years to replace.
|-Equipment has a long life, can be up to 50-60 years.|
|Electricity||-High and very high power consumption. Because many electrical appliances have very large capacity, such as fan system, feed system, smoke treatment system...|
- Due to the humid and dusty environment, the lifespan of electrical appliances is reduced.
|- Energy saving during use.
-The electrical system is also very durable to use
|Country||-Requires a lot more water|
- To cool down as well as clean solid waste, furnace surface.
- In addition, the water must also be treated for the exhaust fumes of the boiler.
|- Do not use much water|
|Waste Treatment||-Need to treat the ash of combustion products|
-Need to treat the sludge of the smoke
treatment system -Need to treat the water of the smoke treatment system
|Construction and installation time||-Longer fabrication time|
-Longer installation time
-More dangerous construction and installation because the furnace is usually very large and very tall.
-Fast installation time -Simple construction with low hazards
|Price||-High cost due to the heating of the furnace body, in addition, there are many accompanying equipment. Including water heater, air dryer, fuel supply, exhaust gas treatment system...|
- More construction workers
|- Cheaper cost due to simple structure.
- Few construction workers.
|Fuel price||-Use low-grade fuel with small calorific value, so the unit price is cheaper.||Using fuel with high calorific value, the cost is also higher.|
Difference between fossil fuel and liquid fuel boiler
- Safe industrial boiler operation process
- Oil fired boiler – Oil fired boiler maintenance method
- What is a coal fired boiler? Working principle and application
- Wood-burning boiler – Economical and environmental protection production equipment
- What is a fluidized bed boiler? Classification and application of fluidized bed boiler
- Application of centrifugal fan in today’s life
- Overview of industrial centrifugal fans
- Why is periodic boiler maintenance necessary?
- What are the outstanding advantages of freeze drying technology?
- Is condensate recovery the optimal solution for your business?