Parameters to note before buying a boiler sensor:
Before buying boiler sensor, you need to determine in advance the parameters as well as the following uses for neither too much nor too little for the equipment to work well and to optimize investment costs. Specifically, you need to determine the following factors:
– Substance to be measured: if the substance you want to measure is water, you can choose the normal type, and for use in high temperature or corrosive environments, the type has a protective layer.
– What is the maximum temperature level: because each type of sensor will have a different working temperature, you must determine to choose accordingly. Priority is given to choosing sensors with a working temperature slightly higher than the measured ambient temperature to avoid overheating and damage to the device.
– Which brand to choose: you should choose to buy products from reputable distributors with warranties to ensure quality.
– What is the height of the container, the tank to choose the appropriate measuring wire length. Avoid excess or shortage that will be difficult during installation. When choosing to buy, we need to give a measuring range to the supplier so that they can choose the right one for us.
– Output signal: Normally, the current continuous level sensors will have the output signal as analog 4-20ma or 0-20ma. This signal will be easier to connect to devices such as controllers or PLCs.
Water level indicator:
If you are using continuous level sensors such as capacitive sensors, you can use an external monitor to observe. The reason is because the sensor does not have a display to display the measured value, and these types of sensors work in high-temperature environments. And because there is a high temperature, it is very dangerous to observe when approaching, so we will use the attached separate screen.
4-20ma signal converter to relay:
If you are using level sensors for boilers, incinerators, boilers or ovens with continuous level alarms, the output signal is analog 4-20ma. We can use it with the measured value display that we introduced above to easily output various types of relay on/off signals for use.
However, if we do not have a display need but just want to convert the 4-20ma signal of the sensor to the relay, we should use a signal converter. The use of a converter is a better alternative in applications that simply need to switch.
KS – Boiler specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining industrial boilers:
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksboilercompany
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC