When buying any mud press equipment, investors are very interested in the final product that the equipment can produce. The achieved results will be evaluated by investors on the quality of that mud press. So what is the moisture content of the screw sludge dewatering machine after treatment ?
WEIGHT LOW MOISTURE SUPPLY PRESSER
Of all the popular mud presses used today, the multi-disc screw press is a machine that many Vietnamese investors give special priority to. One of the biggest advantages of this mud press is the ability to create dry batches of sludge. Humidity is below 80%.
Screw slurry presses are widely used equipment in advanced wastewater treatment systems, however, in Vietnam, screw slurry presses have only appeared and are popular in recent times. However, that is not why investors underestimate the quality of this mud press.
The multi-disc screw press is designed to suit different types of sludge. At Dai Dong Tien Phat, a team of top engineers is always working non-stop, always being creative to be able to develop and upgrade this machine to bring customers the best quality product.
WHAT BENEFITS ARE THE BENEFITS FOR LOW MOISTURIZE SPRING MACHINE?
In order to achieve low-negative slurries, engineers at KS Boiler Technology Co., Ltd. have improved the disadvantages that previous screw presses suffered. The advantages that dotapha multi-disc screw press are as follows:
- The screw slurry press is made of full stainless steel material, which is resistant to corrosion
- Consumes less polymer, materials, low operating costs
- The sludge press allows continuous operation of the precipitation, concentration, water separation and output filtration processes.
- Equipment suitable for handling liquid, viscous slurry
- With new design no more stuck problem, high performance
- Automatic control, easy to operate and maintain
- Fixed rings and movable plates replace the filter, self-cleaning
- Stable operation, low noise, compact design saves space.
PERFORMANCE PRINCIPLE OF MULTI-DISC SLIFT PRESSER
In will grow. The water is thus separated from the sludge and flows out from the gap between the moving rings of the disc and the fixed shaft. The movement of these discs clears the gap between them and prevents jamming. The sludge after filtering is pressed away by the shaft and discharged.