Notes on maintenance of gas fired boilers:
– Pay attention to the following points during the operation of Gas fired boilers:
+ Gas fired boilers do not allow positive pressure combustion or exhaust smoke from the furnace, because it is easy to burn the coal filler cap.
+ Water should not accumulate on the ground plane at the bottom of the gas boiler to avoid moisture corrosion.
– Gas boilers should be checked every 2-3 weeks during operation.
– After the boiler runs on gas every 3 – 6 months. The boiler should be closed for a thorough inspection and maintenance.
– Check the inside and outside of the boiler, such as the weld seam of the pressure part, for corrosion inside and outside the steel plate. If serious defects are found, they must be repaired promptly. If the defect is not serious, it will be repaired at the next furnace shutdown. If detecting suspicious points but not affecting safety in production, make a record for future reference.
– After inspection, boiler primer can be applied on the water surface to prevent corrosion.
– Boiler and boiler base must be painted at least once a year.
– It is necessary to take the necessary maintenance measures when the gas boiler is not used for a long time.
There are two types of dry curing and wet curing methods. If the boiler is out of service for more than a month, then the dry curing method. Wet curing is recommended when the Boiler is used for less than one month.
Regulation of regular blowdown time of boiler
If there are no specific requirements, it depends on your own type of oven, as long as you clean it regularly.
The quality of boiler blowdown does not depend only on the amount of blowdown. The method of blowdown but also must be in accordance with the requirements of blowdown in order to discharge less water and have a good blowdown effect.
– Frequent flushing: Means more discharge times, especially when bottom wastewater is used. For slag removal, short-term and multiple discharge of wastewater is much better than long-term, one-time discharge of wastewater.
– Less blowdown: As long as the discharge is regular, less discharge will be achieved for sure. That is, the amount of pollutants emitted each time is less. Thus the steam supply will not be affected and the quality of the boiler water can always be controlled within the standard range. Generates larger oscillations, which is very beneficial for boiler maintenance.
– Balanced bottom flush: Means the time interval of each flush is almost the same, so that the water quality in the pot is always kept in equilibrium.
In order to meet the quality of the boiler water, the sludge in the boiler water is regularly discharged from the inlet under each water wall of the boiler, and the fixed discharge of the boiler is regulated as follows.
– At the initial start-up phase after the boiler is ignited, turn on the water outlet of the lower water wall plug to discharge wastewater and water.
– During the normal operation of the boiler, the blow-down of the boiler is regularly performed on the night shift and the low-load time on the 5th of every month.
– Measure the temperature of the fixed discharge pipe within two hours. At the same time, record the results of temperature measurement and fixed discharge time in the regular work registration sheet.
– It is necessary to strengthen monitoring and control of the boiler water level when the boiler is fixed, it is necessary to increase the water level of the steam drum appropriately before fixed discharge to prevent the boiler from being short of water.
During the regular discharge of wastewater, it is strictly forbidden to permanently discharge and discharge continuously to expand the tank pressure and operate safely.
During regular discharge of wastewater, if the pipeline shakes violently, it is necessary to immediately turn off or stop discharging wastewater.
– During the normal discharge of wastewater, if there is a problem with the water level of the steam drum (except in the case of a full steam balloon), the discharge of wastewater must be stopped immediately.
Pollution discharge must be stopped if one of the following cases occurs:
– Abnormal operation of the equipment has a problem with the boiler
– When the sewage system fails.
– When the water level of the steam drum is low or the water supply system is not normal.
– When there is maintenance work on the high pressure water heater system of this unit.
– During regular sewage discharge, if steam or water leaks from the sewage system. Drainage should be stopped immediately and boiler reduction or shutdown if necessary to avoid expansion or failure.
– Before regular sewage discharge, first check the sewage system without maintenance work.
– Before regular discharge of wastewater, check that the mobile platform is not damaged and that the stationary device is normal.
– When draining wastewater regularly, it is necessary to check whether the manual door and the electric door of the header under the wall behind the water inlet wall are closed.
KS – Boiler specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining industrial boilers:
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksboilercompany
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC