Oil fired boiler Used to provide heat to help turn water into hot steam for industrial production, with different needs, you can adjust different pressures, temperatures, … to suit the industry and process. industrial scale.
Let’s learn about oil-fired boilers with KS Boiler below!
A. Oil fired boiler overview
1. Oil fired boiler structure
Oil fired boilers are of two main types: Vertical and horizontal oil fired boilers, both with capacities from 2 to 15 tons per hour and with a maximum possible pressure of 15 bar. The main components of the boiler body: Fire tube, furnace tube, 3 pass and wet chamber. The furnace shell and heat exchanger tube are designed and made from heat-resistant steel.
In addition, the oil-fired boiler has other parts such as: Fuel supply system, burner, wind supply system, wastewater treatment system and water tank system and water treatment system.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of oil fired boiler
- Oil fired boilers are highly efficient and do not overheat the tail end.
- The heat transfer area is enhanced with the corrugated furnace tube
- Maximum safety with 3 levels of protection: Low water protection, over temperature and over pressure protection, automatic shut-off when there is a problem
- Oil fired boilers can use a variety of different oils, with high combustion efficiency.
- The temperature is only from 180 – 200 degrees for exhaust smoke.
- With modern technologies, oil-fired boilers have no smoke and no pollution to the environment.
- Labor saving when oil fired boiler is capable of automatic operation.
- Does not take up too much space due to the compact design of the boiler.
- Fuel is mainly oils, so the cost is very high.
- There is no multi-fuel combustion function, can only be gas or liquid.
- It is not possible to optimize the fuel source in that place or that locality.
- The burner of the cashew oil fired boiler is dependent on foreign countries so it takes a long time to request a new one.
3. Application of oil fired boiler
Oil fired boilers are popular and widely used in factories: Sugar production and processing, animal feed, paper production, confectionery,… Because oil-fired boilers have low thermal inertia and can be easily adjusted for loads, they are favored and trusted by manufacturers who change loads very quickly and flexibly. And most of all, oil-fired boilers are also trusted by manufacturers because of their non-polluting properties, no smoke, no noise, and quiet operation.
B. How to maintain the oil fired boiler
There are two methods of maintaining a combustion boiler:
- The maintenance method applies to oil-fired boilers that have been out of service for more than 1 month.
- Take out all the water inside the oil fired boiler.
- Open the door cover on about 2 balls, at the same time open all the valves, the manifold tu-dom.
- Clean the residue in the ballon, pipes (pipes and manifolds) and then burn them on fire with a moderate flame, not too loud.
- Prepare from 26 to 30 kg of quicklime with 10 – 30mm granules, put it on an aluminum tray and put it in 2 balls overnight. After a period of 3 months, it is possible to check if the lime has turned into a fine powder, replace it with a new one.
- Maintenance method for oil-fired boilers that are out of service for less than 1 month.
- Remove all the water in the oven, clean it, and clean the residue in the oven.
- Add the water back to the oven and increase the oven temperature to 100 degrees.
- Note that when burning the furnace, it is necessary to open the relief valve or the safety valve to reduce the pressure and maintain the pressure at a safe level.
- After not burning the furnace, close the relief valve and the safety valves.
C. Oil fired boiler operating rules
Boilers or oil-fired boilers are high-pressure equipment, so there is always a danger to people around, and it is used very commonly in industrial areas.industrial lady. That’s why you need to know the following rules about installation, manufacturing, and operation to ensure everyone’s safety:
- If the pressure parts of the oil-fired boiler are damaged or show signs of damage, immediately use the operator to repair.
- Register to use the boiler as soon as it expires according to the license for technical inspection of occupational safety.
- When it comes to large-scale boiler repairs, it is advisable to choose private organizations approved by the legal state that are recognized, understand and comply with the technical regulations.
- If there is a problem, you should immediately contact the place that provided and installed the boiler.
- There should be an operating log showing boiler breakdowns and repairs.
- Repairs related to the structure and principles of oil-fired boilers need to be approved by the oil-fired boiler supplier.
To be able to choose and use the right boiler with capacity, pressure, heat,… You need to research and consider the possibilities of the business. Or you can ask for advice from reputable boiler suppliers.
KS Boiler, which provides installation, installation and repair of prestigious quality boilers in Vietnam.