Currently, industrial centrifugal fans are an item that many investors and construction contractors are interested in. To help them better understand this product line, below, KS – Boiler would like to share with you detailed information about industrial centrifugal fans.
Centrifugal fan – is one of the common ventilation fans, widely used in many industrial or civil works. Industrial centrifugal exhaust fans are not only responsible for ventilation, fresh air supply, and fire prevention and fighting. It is also capable of sucking exhaust gases from places where small dust is generated such as sawdust, iron dust. First, to choose to buy a centrifugal fan, you need to clearly determine the purpose of use and installation space. To be able to make a decision to use which type of centrifugal exhaust fan is most suitable.
The concept and classification of centrifugal fans
Centrifugal fan concept
Centrifugal fan, also known as centrifugal exhaust fan, is a type of fan that draws air along the axis based on the centrifugal force exerted around the fan housing, then the wind is pushed out in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the fan.
The essence ofindustrial centrifugal fan is to draw air to the outside environment. They are designed by the rotor and the rotating motor, which pulls the propeller to rotate and sucks the hot air out
Centrifugal fan construction
Industrial centrifugal fans are composed of 4 main parts: fan housing, impeller, drive belt and motor
Fan cover: made from anti-rust metal with powder coating, is the part surrounding the blade that helps to conduct air and convert kinetic energy into potential energy. To do this well, they are usually designed in a spiral shape and designed to minimize the loss of hydrostatic pressure of the fluid when entering and leaving the fan.
– Propeller: dynamically balanced by a digital control system with the function of creating pressure and transferring air into the blade network.
– Drive belt system: responsible for connecting the motor to the tail of the propeller in the intake. The belt is made of high quality and durable rubber.
Motor: is the part that generates the movement of the centrifugal fan.
Types of centrifugal fans
In addition, currently, based on the working principle of centrifugal industrial fans, manufacturers also divide into 3 types of fans, to suit the project, the voltage used.
- Low-pressure centrifugal fan: is a centrifugal fan with a single suction mouth, low pressure, and large air volume. Fans are used to install to absorb odors, absorb grease in the restaurant system or in the ventilation areas, production lines with dust and solid impurities concentration ≤ 100mg/m3 and the temperature below 600°C.
- Centrifugal fan: is a large-capacity centrifugal fan, specialized for use in the environment of mixed dust, wood waste and fiber, hot air from machinery and in many industrial projects. . The centrifugal fan is durable, not easy to wear, and can operate stably in the condition of air temperature below 800°C.
- High-pressure centrifugal fan: With high pressure head from several hundred to thousands of Pa, high-pressure centrifugal fan is widely used for forced ventilation in industries such as glass industry, paper production line, etc. smelting furnaces, boiler, accumulators, electroplating ceramics, food processing industry, etc. Fan operating conditions are usually an air environment that does not contain corrosive substances and does not contain any adhesive materials. , dust concentration does not exceed 150 mg/m3 and the temperature is below 800°C.
Working principle of centrifugal fan
Centrifugal exhaust fan works according to the specific centrifugal pump principle:
- When the rotor rotates, the pressure at the center of the fan is small, the air will enter the center of the fan to provide more centrifugal force energy.
- When working, the rotor draws air along the shaft by centrifugal force exerted around the fan housing and pushes the air out in a direction perpendicular to the fan shaft.
- Airflow containing dust is pushed into the dust collector. The spinning wheel creates pressure and transfers air into the machine. The fan housing collects and redirects the incoming air flow and pushes the dusty and toxic air out of the fan in the same direction.
Address to provide quality centrifugal exhaust fan with good price
With the advantage of being a unit specializing in manufacturing and distributing quality and reputable industrial fans from past to present. Consulting ventilation and cooling for hundreds of projects nationwide, we are confident that we will bring customers the best quality products and the most important thing is to meet the needs in the most accurate way. If customers are interested in industrial centrifugal fan products, please contact the information below and we will support and advise as quickly as possible.
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksboilercompany
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC
Factory address: E2/52 B1 Hamlet 5, Da Phuoc Commune, Binh Chanh District, HCM