What is a boiler?
Industrial boiler, also known as industrial boiler, English name is Steam Boiler, is a device that uses fuels: waste paper, charcoal, rice husks… to boil water to form heat-carrying steam to serve for cooking purposes. heat requirements in industrial fields such as drying, cooking, dyeing, steam to run turbine generators, etc. Depending on the purpose of use, people create steam sources and temperatures with different pressures. each other on request.
What are the rules for stopping the boiler?
To operate a high-temperature and high-pressure energy source, tubes that can withstand the high temperature and pressure of the boiler are often used. In industry, when using boilers, there are three cases of stopping the boiler: after using it, stopping when there is a problem and stopping in an emergency.
1. Normal boiler stop
– First, close the steam supply valve and the steam release valve to the air with a safety valve, reduce the pressure of the boiler and at the same time raise the boiler water level to the top of the tube by adding water to the boiler.
– Then stop supplying coal and close the coal door. Allow the boiler to cool slowly and under the constant supervision of the boiler operator.
– Draining the water to clean the boiler should be noted that it must be agreed by the person in charge and only drained when the pressure of the boiler is zero and the boiler temperature is from 70°C to 80°C and at the same time, the safety valve channel gradually increased.
2. Stop when something goes wrong
When there is an unexpected problem in the boiler, it is necessary to stop the boiler according to the following steps:
– We have to do the first thing is to ring the emergency stop bell and stop the fuel and air supply into the boiler, the smoke shield is almost completely closed.
– Next step, quickly scrape coal out of the burning chamber of the industrial boiler. After that, we completely close the valves and smoke shield. Close the steam supply valve and let the steam escape into the air, the safety valve channel is up. Finally supply water to the boiler.
– The boiler operator supervises while cooling the boiler slowly and absolutely does not use water to extinguish the fire in the boiler.
3. Cases of emergency shutdown
Stop the furnace urgently in the following cases: When the boiler is dry or seriously full, the steam pipe, the water pipe is broken, the wall is broken or broken, the fire is burning at the back of the furnace, the water pipe is blocked and the water level is not visible. and the display indicator is broken.
KS – Boiler specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining industrial boilers:
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksboilercompany
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCM.
Factory address: E2/52 B1 Da Phuoc, Hamlet 5, Binh Chanh District, HCM.