Boiler is a pressure device that is no stranger to every customer. Currently, the equipment is installed and widely used in life and production, plays an extremely important role in processing plants, drying plants, industrial production plants.. Along with KS – Boiler Learn about the application of boilers in the current industrialization period through the article below.
Uses of industrial boilers
Boilers are used in industrial plants that use heat as a source of heat, steam, heat source and steam source to other necessary machinery systems.
Boilers are commonly used in most industries, each of which has different heat needs with the same capacity. Such as:
Garment and dry cleaning companies: Steam boilers are used to provide steam for laundry. Confectionery or feed processing companies: industrial boilers are used to dry products. .Factories producing soy sauce, fish sauce or soft drinks: use boilers to heat and sterilize.
Current boiler applications:
Steam boilers are used in industrial steam cooker systems. To be able to cook a large amount of food, people often use the support of boilers for industrial kitchen systems.
– Boilers are used in the whole year round hot swimming pool system in amusement parks, resorts, hotels…
– Boilers used in therapy, therapy systems, saunas, rehabilitation for patients who have lost their sense of movement, used for massage…
– Boilers used in factories and garment factories. The application of boilers in this field is to dye fabrics, ironing clothes
– People also use boilers to operate systems for drying wood, agricultural products, drying food, dried fruits, pasteurizing beverages, milk, juices…
– Boilers are also used in steaming processes of rattan, bamboo, etc.
– In factories specializing in winemaking, people use boilers in parallel with the use of wine cookers.
– In factories and industrial parks, people use boilers to conduct heat and provide steam for some equipment and machinery that need heat to operate. Depending on the type of machine and production process, people will choose the appropriate type of boiler.
Boiler is widely used in all industrial production because it has extremely outstanding advantages compared to other energy supply devices. The product creates a non-flammable and explosive source of heat and vapor to operate equipment used in areas with high risk of fire and explosion, oil and gasoline storage…
Today, many types of boilers are born to meet all industrial production needs of people. With the above great applications, boilers have become indispensable pressure equipment in industry.
Basic information to know when buying a boiler
Not only in the process of using but even when buying an industrial boiler, you also need to know the necessary information to serve the use. And you need to search and choose the right boiler manufacturing company
How much capacity do you need? (500kg/h, 1T/h…)
Fuel used: gas-fired boilers, charcoal-fired boilers, electric boilers, biomass-fired boilers, etc.
Required working pressure
Place of installation (boiler).
Currently in Vietnam, there are not many units that can produce good boilers, KS – Boiler is proud to be a reputable company and is trusted by people in the world as well as customers. You can refer here before choosing to install the boiler.
Industrial boilers are equipment that have many applications and are widely used in industrial parks and food technology factories. Hopefully, the article has helped you better understand the boiler overview.
KS – Boiler produces, installs and repairs quality boilers:
If you need advice on boiler products, please contact:
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ks.boiler
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC
Factory address: E2/52 B1 Hamlet 5, Da Phuoc Commune, Binh Chanh District, HCM