How are boilers used in hospitals?
As we all know industrial boiler is a device that provides saturated steam with a minimum temperature of 100°C at atmospheric pressure. And it can go up to several hundred degrees when we increase the pressure. These conditions are ideal for disinfecting and disinfecting tools and equipment and most commonly washing and disinfecting clothes and other similar items.
Besides industrial boilers that provide saturated steam, there are boilers that provide hot air for heating as well as sterilization and other waste incineration in hospitals and clinics. And that is the role of boilers in the medical field.
The most common types of industrial boilers today are:
The role of boilers is very important in industrial production and other fields. Currently on the market there are many types of boilers, depending on the industry, each type of boiler will have different applications and roles:
- Fluidized bed boiler – burning rice husk, coal bran
- Fixed grate boiler – burning wood, firewood
- Oil-fired boiler – oil-fired FO, DO
- Chain grate boiler – burning coal, firewood
- Electric boiler
Fluidized bed boiler:
– This type of kiln uses fuel mainly coal bran, rice husk, sawdust and solids of small size and small weight.
– Advantages of fluidized bed boilers: Using cheap fuel, high combustion efficiency, the next generation furnaces are equipped with automatic and high safety monitoring and control systems.
– Disadvantages of a fluidized bed boiler: Having a large structure, it requires a large installation space, besides it needs space to store fuel and space to store waste products. Long start and stop time.
– – This is a type of furnace that uses electric energy to heat resistance bars to boil water or heat air. Type of boiler – boiler has compact structure, simple installation and operation.
– Electric boilers have the following advantages: simple operation allowing monitoring and control connection through the system, compact installation, clean working, no noise, higher protection and safety, time fast heating time. There is no waste when the oven is working.
– Disadvantages of electric boilers: The design capacity is not very high, usually with a maximum capacity of 2000kg/h, the cost of using electricity is often higher than that of other fuels, and the investment costs are high. .
Industrial Diesel Oil Fired Boiler
– This is a type of boiler that uses diesel or kerosene to heat water and air by burners. This type of boiler also has the advantage of being clean, the structure is not too big compared to an electric boiler, but it is quite compact compared to other types of boilers.
– Advantages of diesel boiler: Compact design, clean operation, ability to connect to intelligent monitoring and control system, fast heating time. Fuel costs are cheaper than electricity, especially at the moment. There is no waste when the oven is working.
– Disadvantages of diesel boilers: Operation is a bit noisy, fuel prices are highly volatile, and investment costs are high.
Boiler – industrial boiler burning hard fuel:
– – This type of boiler usually uses fuels such as: Coal, rice husk firewood, sawdust, coffee shells, cashew shells… This type of boiler is divided into two types: static burning boilers (burning fuel lying dormant) ) and chain grate boilers (burning fuel is moved on a conveyor belt). Solid fuel fired boilers are often bulky in construction.
– Advantages of solid fuel-burning boilers: Durable operation, using fuel sources mainly industrial waste products, thus both reducing environmental pollution and having low cost. Low investment cost.
– Disadvantages of solid fuel boilers: The furnace has a bulky structure, requires a large installation space, besides it requires a space to store fuel, requires frequent operators, and waste products of the furnace must have container and must be removed. Long heating and stopping time.
KS – Boiler specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining industrial boilers:
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksboilercompany
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCM.
Factory address: E2/52 B1 Da Phuoc, Hamlet 5, Binh Chanh District, HCM.