What is pressure equipment?
Pressure devices are devices that work at a state of pressure higher than atmospheric pressure, which is the weight of the air on the surface as well as everything on the earth.
Atmospheric pressure is measured in atmospheric units, denoted atm, 1 atm = 101325 Pa.
How many types of pressure equipment are there in industry?
In industry, there are two types of pressure equipment:
- 1. The air equipment is heated, and compressed into the tank, including tanks, tanks, cylinders, tanks, compressed air tanks; compressed gas cylinders such as: oxygen, acetylene, CO2,… ; liquefied petroleum gas bottles such as LPG bottles, NH3 gas bottles, freon gas bottles,…; pressurized refrigerant pipes.
- 2. Heating appliances, including boilers and parts thereof, steam balloons, autoclaves, drying ovens, etc. The source of heat for heating these appliances is direct flame or smoke. high temperature as in boilers, or due to the medium itself as in autoclaves and dryers. Or use electricity as electric boilers, medical autoclaves, creating great pressure on the surface of the device.
In fact, the boiler is considered as an individual pressure device (there is a separate standard for the boiler), the rest of the equipment is collectively referred to as pressure vessels (with a separate standard for pressure vessels). .
Therefore in practice testing equipment such as: compressed air tanks (air compressors), gas tanks of all kinds (Gas tanks, Nitrogen tanks, Argon tanks …), electric boilers, hot water boilers, pots cooking … belongs to the list of pressure devices and charges the same based on the capacity of the device.
Technical verification of pressure equipment must be carried out in the following cases:
– After installation, before putting it into use.
– After conducting major renovation and repair.
– After the device had an accident, the problem was serious and it was fixed.
– The inspection expires or before the time limit at the request of the facility managing and using the equipment.
– Inspection at the request of the state labor inspection agency.
The period of periodic inspection of pressure equipment is decided by the inspector directly inspecting it, but the maximum is once every 3 years.
KS – Boiler specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining industrial boilers:
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksboilercompany
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC
Factory address: E2/52 B1 Da Phuoc, Hamlet 5, Binh Chanh District, HCM