What is renewable energy?
Renewable energy is also known as green energy. Clean energy is generated from continuous sources in nature. And considered as infinite such as sunlight, wind energy, rain or tides… A basic operating principle of the process of converting natural energy into a renewable energy source.
It is the use of technical devices that convert energy from nature into energy that can be used in engineering. For example, converting sunlight into electricity. These processes are increasingly widely applied and developed. Especially exploiting the energy source of sunlight.
Renewable energy trends in 2022:
Renewable energy technology is stretching the limits of what can be achieved. In 2022, look for a mix of evolving conventional sources and newer technologies just starting to work in the real world.
Solar power remains the most trending product on the market, with improved energy efficiency and lower costs thanks to ever-improving photovoltaic panels.
Renewable hydrogen will become ubiquitous in 2022, although it is a new, less proven technology. There is also the possibility of a sustained increase in methanol, but that won’t happen for a few years.
There will be an increase in utility-scale biogas, particularly biodiesel derived from organic sources such as sugar, along with synthetic fuels produced using the resulting CO2 and methane. . Since syngas is not a renewable energy, it could be an alternative of last resort.
Benefits of using renewable energy sources in boiler operation:
– The calorific value of fuel from renewable raw materials is high, 01 kg can generate 3900 – 4800 kcal of calorific value.
– All components of the fuel from renewable sources are completely burned to generate heat. Carbon accounts for 75-85%, ash accounts for 0.5-6%, moisture accounts for 5-12% and absolutely does not contain impurities such as sand and rocks.
– Does not contain chemical components of Sulfur, Phosphorus… so it does not corrode the boiler parts, helping to reduce maintenance costs and prolong the life of the boiler.
– Because the fuel from renewable sources does not contain components of Sulfur, Phosphorus, and Nitrogen, the smoke emitted during combustion does not contain oxides, does not produce acid rain, and does not pollute the atmosphere. atmosphere and environment.
– Fuel from renewable raw materials is clean, so the loading is simple, labor is reduced, the working environment is also improved, labor costs are also reduced, the image of the company is also improved. up many times.
– The amount of ash of fuel generated from renewable resources is not much, so it will reduce the space to store coal ash and reduce costs.
– Ashes of fuels from renewable sources contain many chemical components to make fertilizers, can be reused, of course, will contribute to increasing profits.
KS – Boiler specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining industrial boilers:
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksboilercompany
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCM.
Factory address: E2/52 B1 Da Phuoc, Hamlet 5, Binh Chanh District, HCM