Boiler inspection is a job that needs to be done regularly and regularly to ensure labor safety during boiler operation. So what should be prepared before conducting boiler inspection? Please read with KS Boiler to refer to the information in the article below!
Preparations when conducting boiler inspection:
- 1. Departments agree on inspection plan:
The departments involved in the inspection of boilers need to agree on the implementation plan, the preparation work and coordination between the inspection organization and the facility, including the following:
– Prepare documents and documents of the boiler.
– Clean the inside and outside of the boiler.
– Remove the manholes, toilet doors.
– Preparation of works to ensure the inspection of all parts of the boiler.
– Prepare conditions on human resources, materials and equipment to serve the inspection process; send people to participate and witness the inspection.
- 2. Prepare and check boiler profile:
Based on the forms of inspection to check and review the technical records and documents of the boiler to be inspected:
– When checking safety techniques for the first time.
– Check the background of the boiler According to QCVN: 01-2008 – BLDTBXH, note to consider the following documents:
+ Specifications of fabricated metal and welded metal.
+ Calculation of strength of parts under pressure.
+ Manufacturing drawings.
+ Operation, maintenance and repair manual.
+ Certificate of conformity issued by a designated organization according to regulations, in case the competent authority has issued national technical regulations for the subject of inspection.
– Factory profile of boiler:
+ Certificates in metal fabrication, welding metal.
+ Results of quality inspection of welds.
+ Factory test record.
– The reports of calibration results of measuring equipment; inspection record of grounding, lightning protection, protective equipment (if any).
– Installation profile:
+ Name of installation facility and user facility;
+ Properties of additional materials during installation.
+ Welding data such as welding technology, welding rod code, welder’s name and test results of welds.
+ Records of inspection of each part of the boiler.
+ Other test documents for boiler components, superheaters operating with wall temperatures greater than 4500C.
– When performing periodic safety technical inspection.
– Check the background, inspection minutes and the previous inspection result sheet.
– Records on management, use, operation and maintenance; inspection and examination minutes (if any).
– When checking abnormal safety techniques:
– In case of repair, renovation or upgrade: Dossier of repair, renovation or upgrade; minutes of acceptance after repair, renovation and upgrading.
– In case of changing the installation location: review the installation documents.
– The case after the boiler (furnace) and hot water heater do not work for 12 months or more, consider the records as periodic safety technical inspection.
Evaluation of resume results. The results are satisfactory when:
+ The equipment’s background is complete and meets Article 2.4 of QCVN 01-2008/BLDTBXH.
+ If not, the establishment must take additional remedial measures according to Article 3.2.2 of QCVN 01-2008/BLDTBXH.
- 3. Fully prepare suitable inspection facilities to serve the inspection process.
- 4. Develop and agree on the implementation of safety measures with the establishment before inspection. Fully equipped with tools and personal protective equipment, ensuring safety during the inspection.
KS – Boiler specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining industrial boilers:
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksboilercompany
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCM.