Popular types of industrial boilers in Vietnam
- Fluidized bed boiler – burning rice husk, coal
- Static log boiler – burning wood, firewood
- Oil-fired boiler – oil-fired FO, DO
- Chain-burning boiler – burning coal, firewood
- Electric boiler
- Thermal oil furnace – wood burning, biomass
Classification of industrial boilers today:
Classification according to the layout of hot water and smoke paths:
- Fire tube boiler
- Water tube boiler
Classification according to the axis of the boiler body:
- Horizontal boiler
- Vertical Boiler
Classification by location of boiler combustion chamber:
- Internal combustion boiler
- External combustion boiler
Sort by pressure:
- Low pressure boiler
- High pressure boiler
Classification according to the way of water circulation:
- Natural circulation boiler
- Forced circulation boiler
Classification by the number of balon
- Boiler one balon
- Boiler with many balon
Classification by fuel
- Boilers burn solid fuels – coal, biomass, firewood.
- Boiler burning liquid fuel – DO oil, FO oil.
- Gas-fired gas-fired boiler.
Main parts of industrial boiler:
Boiler water supply system
The water supply system supplies water to the boiler, automatically adjusting to meet the steam demand. The water supplied to the boiler which is converted into steam is called feed water. The water sources are:
- Condensed steam or condensate is recovered after heating in an industrial system or turning a turbine to generate electricity.
- Additional water is taken from outside sources, this water must undergo chemical treatment processes, soften the water before being pumped into the boiler to heat up the steam.
The steam system collects and controls the flow of steam generated in the boiler Steam is led from the boiler through a pipeline system to the point of use TrThroughout the system, steam pressure is regulated by a valve and checked by a manometer.
Boiler feeding system
The fuel system includes all the equipment used to put fuel into the boiler to supply the entire combustion process in the combustion chamber. The equipment required in the fuel supply system depends on the type of fuel used in the system.
Gas-fired and oil-fired boilers use nozzles to supply fuel. s for the boilers that burn rice husk, biomass, coal bran, sawdust, pellets, etc., a system of buckets, conveyors, screw conveyors can be used to supply fuel to the combustion chamber.
Boiler exhaust smoke treatment system
Currently, the issue of environmental hygiene and safety is a top priority for the whole society. In order to put boilers into operation for production, business owners must strictly comply with regulations on safety, environmental emissions, noise interference to the surrounding environment, and meet the standards and regulations of the Company. State agencies.
Particularly for the exhaust smoke to achieve the indicators when discharged to the atmosphere, usually the boiler must be equipped with some of the following devices to treat the boiler exhaust gas: cluster cyclone dust filter, dust suppression tower, filter cloth bag dust, electrostatic precipitator, ash settling tank…
Places to buy reputable quality industrial boilers:
KS – Boiler
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ks.boiler
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC