What is a steam collector?
Steam collectors is an effective support device for industrial boilers.
Steam collectors are used in cases where there is more than 1 boiler providing the same technology, or there is 1 boiler but providing for many different branches of technology to ensure even distribution of steam to consumers.
Steam manifold is a boiler support device in industry. In order to operate the steam collector safely and effectively, the operator also needs to have knowledge about the use of the steam manifold to ensure quality and safety.
The features of the steam manifold:
The two spherical caps of the steam manifold are manufactured with Q235B steel in accordance with GB standards on a dedicated ball mill to withstand pressure.
The steam collector is welded evenly on both sides, inside and outside there is a protective layer on the system of welding machines, modern hydraulic cyclones, according to advanced technology of G7 developed countries. Welds are all made by welders with expertise in 5G and 6G pressure welding (TCXDVN 314:2005).
During the manufacturing process, there is strict supervision by KCS and inspection staff for the safety of pressure equipment. The equipment is welded on an automatic rotating rack, which automatically adjusts the welding mode and speed according to the technology of the most modern G7 developed countries today.
The function of the steam collector.
– Steam collector collects steam, collects steam from boilers, distributes steam to equipment using saturated steam.
– The steam collector separates water on the steam pipeline (for relatively long steam pipeline systems).
– Maintain steam stability for the equipment used.
Pay attention when operating the steam collector.
– The steam collector must be located at least 5m away from the heat source and absolutely do not place it in the areas where there are gases that can self-ignite or inflammable and explosive mixtures.
– The surface to place the steam collector must be clean and dry, free of grease and flammable chemicals.
– Only responsible people who have passed safety training and operate the tank are allowed to use the machine.
– Do not allow the steam collector to operate without a protection system installed when the safety valve is not perfect, when the manometer is not accurate.
– Do not let the tank pressure fluctuate suddenly. Strictly follow operating procedures and troubleshooting procedures according to labor safety rules.
– When there is damage in the pressure part, it must be reported to the responsible part of the repair, not to repair it by themselves.
– When the pressure has been slightly cut off the safety valve to open the valve and the bottom drain valve to discharge the condensate that has accumulated at the bottom of the steam manifold.
– There must be a comprehensive inspection of the details of the vessel every year. Damaged parts must be repaired or replaced.
KS – Boiler specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining industrial boilers:
Fanpage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksboilercompany
Hotline: 1900 055 595
Office address: No. 9A, Street 73, Tan Quy Dong Residential Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCM.
Factory address: E2/52 B1 Da Phuoc, Hamlet 5, Binh Chanh District, HCM.